Monday, June 4, 2007

Journey....

What shall I say, how should I weep...
All I wanna do is to snooze off to a life long sleep...

A sleep that'll patch all the shattered pieces of my mind...
A sleep that'll mend all the ruptured piece of my heart...

I didn't wanna be this person who'd judge you by your doings...
See you in the eye and find someone else's reflection...

We've had our differences, we've had our gaps...
But we made it work and we've finally arrived...

Arrived to a place where we hesitate to comfort eachother...
Holding eachother's hand yet feeling strangers....

I will kill to get that same feeling back again...
The feeling that made me feel that the world was right...
The feeling of having you besides me will save me from all the world's smite...

That beautiful illusion is fading away...
You hand is also slipping away...

Now is the time to think what went wrong and what was right...
Before the night falls and we say goodnight....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a song.. By Bryan Adams.. In the album called "Room Service"....
It had this line in it... That went like..

I can feel a change coming..

And I know its gonna make it last...
From now on...
We'll be going somewhere slowly...
Instead of going somewhere fast....

That is exactly what I learned...
Well.. Somewhat....

I tried to express a feeling that I once experienced...
Coming up to a place in a relationship... When all that once was good and beautiful about it.. Starts to fade up... Like the tide of time has erode all that once was there...
Maybe I was way to over myself.... Assuming all that...
But I certainly learned one thing...
Assumption is the mother of all fuckups...

No comments: